With Kylin ceramic infrared sauna, you can reduce stress and detoxify yourself at affordable prices. Infrared sauna technology is far more efficient than the conventional sauna for one huge reason, the way the air is heated. Heat is generated by infrared panels, not steam as previously used in old style steam sauna rooms. Many infrared saunas use carbon heaters alongside newer high end ceramic heaters. In general, ceramic heaters are quicker to heat up than carbon heaters. With carbon heaters, the heat is more evenly distributed throughout the sauna and provides a body with even heat exposure. Infrared heat technology heats the body much more efficiently making it far more effective in releasing toxins and allowing your body to detox and replenish. Here are some of the amazing benefits that you can experience from using infrared saunas!
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification: Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside
- Improve Skin: While you relax, the infrared light increases the blood flow to layers of your skin. As you sweat out toxins you will clear out your pores, resulting in clearer, softer and healthier skin.
- Pain Relief: Infrared sauna can relieve muscle aches and joint pain. Reducing inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing tight muscles. Infrared Sauna is proven to assist with areas of athletic performance.
- Burn Calories: Infrared saunas offer a great way to mix it up and still burn calories in a relaxing environment. In turn, it is a normal reaction for your heart rate to increase to similar levels as moderate exercise.
- Improved Circulation: Due to the infrared treatment increasing your core body temperature and heart rate, your circulation will inevitably increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, decrease pain and inflammation post exercise.
- Model: KY1A5
- Capacity: 1-2 people
- Material: Canadian Hemlock wood
- Glass Door: Heat Resistant 6mm thick tinted tempered glass door
- Product Dimensions: 99cm x 91cm x 184cm (L x W x H)
- Heating Elements: Ceramic infrared heaters
- Control panel: Inner digital control panel on back panel
- Temperature Control: Digital Control Panel
- Audio: Bluetooth connection
- Reading Light: Internal reading light with color therapy
- Certification: SAA, CE, ROHS, FSC, TUV, ETL
- Seating Type: 1 x Bench
- Heater: 4 pieces
- Temperature Range: 20°C – 65°C
- Timer Setting: 0-90 Mins
- Internal speaker: 2pcs
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 1360W with 10 amp plug
You are welcome to visit our showrooms to try the excellent sauna experience before purchasing! Please contact us for further appointment.
– Hello Kitchen Warehouse – Blackburn VIC 3130
CLICK & COLLECT
With all other saunas, you are welcome to pick it up from us. The pick-up point is located at Blackburn VIC 3130.
If you would like to pick up your order please please contact us for more details. We would love to arrange for an easy and fastest way for you. Please place your order online before to ensure stock is reserved for you.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
As Kylin Saunas are large and heavy delivery items, please understand that we do not provide returns for the Sauna because of huge delivery costs. Please do not hesitate to contact us if for some reason you are not satisfied with our products, our experts will immediately solve your problem so that you can enjoy the sauna. We do not accept returns or exchanges on change of mind. When receiving your item, please check for any visible damage made during delivery not later than 2 days after the delivery. If there is any rare cases of defective item, please email photos and a detailed description of the circumstances of the defect. Photos must be clear, showing the overall product and defective area of the product with close up views. Please contact us for a customer service representative to review.
We assure users that during the 1 year warranty period, the components in the sauna room (including the cabinet, heater control, power supply, wires and audio system) are covered. If your sauna is not working in rare cases and need to repair, please consult our experts and we will come up with the best solution for you. If needed, we will repair it for you free of charge when you are located in Melbourne. For other remote areas, we will deliver the specified component parts to you free of charge. Please provide your receipt and details for your sauna and we will handle it for you as soon as possible.