Skip to content
- Iron stir-fry pot that can be cooked at high temperature over high heat.
- Weight reduction by spin processing that gradually thins toward the edge!
- It is hard to rust due to nitriding.
- Nitriding: Adopts nitriding, which is used to prevent rust on aircraft and automobile parts. It is less rusty and more resistant to friction than before.
- Strength is improved by hammering.
- Compatible with all heat sources.
- Caution: Please do not use the soaking wash or dish washer / dryer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.