Skip to product information
1 of 1


KAO Dining Table Cleaning G 300ml

KAO Dining Table Cleaning G 300ml

Regular price $9.99
Regular price Sale price $9.99
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

A clean table spray that eliminates over 99% of bacteria. It is OK to wipe off with a tissue. Bacteria and dirt are easily removed! For frequent sterilization before and after meals. Removes spilled food and dirt from the dining table, and has deodorizing and disinfecting effects. The cleansing ingredients are derived from plants and are a neutral type. Safe to use on refrigerators, microwave ovens, electric appliances, floors, etc. No need to double-blow. It has a faint green tea scent.

Spray it on a cloth and wipe it off. Do not spray directly as it may cause stains or malfunction.

Try not to discolor the painted floors, folds, carpets, lacquer, etc. in an inconspicuous place before using. Fold and spray the carpet after use.

Items that cannot be used ● Items that cannot be sprayed (white wood, furniture, wall materials, etc. that are soaked with water)

● Urushi coating

● Copper and brass products

● Painted surface of automobile

● LCD / plasma display screen

● Leather products

Use after referring to the instruction manual of the object.

* If you spray with the white cover of the spray port closed, you will get narrow bubbles, and if you open and spray, you will get wide bubbles.

Liquid weakly alkaline

Ingredients Surfactant (0.2% alkylamine oxide), foam regulator

● Do not use for any other purpose.

● Keep out of reach of children.

● Be careful where you put it to prevent accidental ingestion by people with dementia.

● Be sure to store at "stop".

● Do not spray with "stop".

● Wipe the area higher than your eyes with a sponge or cloth.

● Use with good ventilation.

● Wash your hands thoroughly with water after use.

● If you are rough or use for a long time, use cooking gloves.

First Aid ● Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with running water without rubbing.

● If swallowed, rinse your mouth without vomiting and take measures such as drinking water.



Care information

View full details